- Uses digital signal processing - Koden’s advanced digital signal processing technology provides both higher resolution in shallow areas and high gain in deep areas.
- Store the Image - You can store up to 10 images. Connecting the optional GPS sensor also allows you to display the position on the stored image.
- Sona-Tone - This function uses sound to notify users when fish or the school is located.
- Automatic functions make operation simple - Equipped with a full range of automatic functions. (GAIN, RANGE, SHIFT).
- High-performance 5.7-inch LCD provides good visibility. The CVS-126 is also highly water resistant. - High visibility and drip-proof performance (IPX5) mean the CVS-126 can be installed in an open bridge.
- Energy-efficient design - This is an energy-efficient model that achieves low power consumption using a white LED.
CVS-126 ECHO SOUNDER
Store image, Fishing Hot Spot, Sona-Tone, Zoom, Auto, A-scope, Background colors: 64, 16, 8 colors
Max 800 Meter/ Fathom/ Italian Fathom
Max 2800 Feet
Dual 50/200 kHz
208(H) x 182(W) x 130(D) mm