- True trail function - The display shows exactly the movement of other vessels like drawing tails, while land and buoys are shown as stationary objects even while your vessel is moving. This makes it easy for you to distinguish moving from stationary objects.
- Dual range display - Exclusive dual range radar feature lets you view split-screen display of both long and short-range targets simultaneously. It's like having two radars in one.
- CCD Camera input - Accepts CCD camera input, with which you can watch above deck and below deck any time you are steering.
- ATA with up to 50 targets as option - The convenient ATA (Automatic Tracking Aid) function comes as option. The latest movements of other vessels can be shown instantaneously in vector form and numeric form, ensuring safe navigation. If the automatic acquisition zone is set, the targets up to 50 entering the zone will be locked automatically.
- AIS interface up to 100 targets as option - When connected with an AIS receiver, the radar displays information on up to 100 targets including the name, heading, and speed of each vessel with an AIS transmitter mounted.
- Direct bonding of AR coating filter to LCD - The LCD and Anti-Reflecting coating filter are bonded directly to increase visibility and prevent condensation.
- Real time smooth Head-up indication - The picture moves smoothly in proportion to changing bearing.
- RGB output - RGB output available for a connecting external monitor. You can monitor the Radar even when you are away from steering.
MDC-900 SERIES COLOR LCD MARINE RADAR
2 kW / 24 nm / 1.2 ft Radome
4 kW / 32 nm / 2 ft Radome
4 kW / 48 nm / 3 or 4 ft Open
263(H) x 274(W) x 132(D) mm