Two versions available:
NavPro 900C (GPS Chart MSRP $1199.00)
NavPro 900F (GPS/Chart/Fishfinder MSRP $1399.00)
- 9” Hi-Res. Hybrid Touch Screen Display
- Innovative new Yoke & Swivel mount
- NMEA-0183 & NMEA2000 Interfacing
- WIFI Interface
- Automatic Software Updates when in WIFI Coverage
- Captain Cloud automatically backs up all User Data to a Free Cloud Based Data backup Service for Waypoints, Marks, Events, and Track memories when in WIFI coverage.
- Mirror Screen Capability via Bluetooth connection allows user to download mirror app to his Android based smart phone and view and control the NavPro 900 from Smart Phone.
- Optional dedicated Remote Control Available
- Designed for easy flush mount without any special kit needed
- New CHIRP Sounder with selectable 300w, 600w, & 1kW outputs (NavPro-900F version)
- CHIRP Sounder has scroll back screen memory that allows user to quickly scroll back and pickoff a location to mark on Nav Chart.
- Uses the popular AIrmar CHIRP Transducers with TX ID will automatically setup the Sounder transducer interconnect
- Adapters available to allow the unit to be installed on older non-CHIRP transducers. Like 50/200 kHz Dual Frequency transducers and 120kHz Single Freq. transducers. This allows the NavPro 900F to be used to retro fit onto any of the older SI-TEX Transducers. For example, any of the transducers used by the very popular old CVS-106 Sounders. 50/200 & 120kHz
- If customer doesn’t have a need for CHIRP sounding he can use a traditional less expensive transducer option
- Internal Hi-Resolution 18Hz 72 Channel GPS Receiver & Antenna
- New User interface makes the unit very easy to operate and navigate with
- Full AIS Integration when interfaced to an AIS Unit
- LCD Display Size 9.0”
- Display Brightness 1,100 NITS
- Display Resolution 800x480
- Touch Screen – Yes, Capacitive Multi-Touch
- Keyboard Backlight – Yes
- Operating Voltage 10 to 35 VDC
- GPS Receiver – Built-In High Resolution 18Hz 72 Channel GPS/GLONASS External
- GPS – Yes, optional via 6 pin Connector
- Network Connections – NMEA-2000 (Optional Cable Required)
- Dual NMEA-0183 Input/Output Ports
- WIFI Connection – Yes
- Bluetooth Connection – Yes
- IPX6 Waterproof Rating
- Operating Temperature range -10’C to +60’C
- Dimensions – 10.9” Wide x 6.8” High x 3.7” Deep 2 Year Warranty
INCLUDE IN THE PACKAGE:
NavPro 900 Display Unit
Polaris USA Chart Card
Combination Power Data Cord
Installation & Operation manual
The NavPro 900 and 1200 MFDs offer optional high-resolution WI-FI radar that makes it easy to install and rig SI-TEX’s 4kW, 24-inch compact radome on just about any vessel. By mounting and wirelessly syncing the SI-TEX MDS-12 Network Radome to a NavPro unit, boaters can turn these popular and affordable MFDs into powerful 36-nm range radars that deliver excellent target resolution and a range of features boaters expect from professional-grade SI-TEX radars. Overlaying radar targets onto the feature-rich Polaris Charts provides navigators with enhanced situational awareness and safety, even in the most challenging conditions.
In addition to the included Polaris Charts, SI-TEX’s NavPro Series is also compatible with optional Navionics Platinum+ cartography.
SI-TEX’s NavPro 900 starts at $999 MSRP; while the NavPro 1200 caries a starting MSRP of $2,199. This includes Polaris Charts cartography covering the entire United States. Both are backed by SI-TEX’s 2-Year Warranty and U.S.-based customer service.
To learn more, call SI-TEX Marine Electronics at (631) 996-2690 or visit www.si-tex.com.