New SI-TEX GPS-95CP Chartplotter features ultra-fast processor, GPS/WAAS receiver, and color daylight viewable display.
- 4.3" color TFT LCD high-resolution display for optimum viewing under direct sunlight.
- Features new ultra-fast processor to give you instant screen changes.
- GPS/WAAS 16-channel receiver will put your boat within 3 meters of your waypoint in most situations. Offered with external (GPS-95CP) or internal (GPS-95CPi) antenna.
- Compatible with the new C-MAP MAX charts.
- Stores 2000 waypoints, 100 routes and 50,000 track points.
- North-up, True-motion, Course-up and Heads-up modes.
- Built-in worldwide background chart.
- Arrival, Anchor, Off course and Interval timer alarms.
- Selectable languages including English, Spanish, Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese, Italian, Greek, Thai, Taiwanese, and more.
- Pointing device controls on-screen cursor to plot, scroll, pan, and zoom from vast sea areas to harbor charts.
- Softkeys and comprehensive on-screen menu for easy access to all system features.
- GOTO, MOB functions and selectable languages.
- Unlimited storage of track and route data on optional XD cards.
- Overlays AIS target data on marine charts with optional AIS receiver for assisting in traffic monitoring and collision prevention.
- NMEA-0183 data port for interfacing data with other on-board electronics.
- Weatherproof construction.
GPS95CP - $150
GPS95CPMKII - $200
GPS95CPI - $125
GPS95CPIMKII - $175