Two versions available:
NavPro 900C (GPS Chart MSRP $1199.00)
NavPro 900F (GPS/Chart/Fishfinder MSRP $1399.00)
- 9” Hi-Res. Hybrid Touch Screen Display
- Innovative new Yoke & Swivel mount
- NMEA-0183 & NMEA2000 Interfacing
- WIFI Interface
- Automatic Software Updates when in WIFI Coverage
- Captain Cloud automatically backs up all User Data to a Free Cloud Based Data backup Service for Waypoints, Marks, Events, and Track memories when in WIFI coverage.
- Mirror Screen Capability via Bluetooth connection allows user to download mirror app to his Android based smart phone and view and control the NavPro 900 from Smart Phone.
- C-Map 4D Cartography – comes bundled with a US Coastal & Rivers Continental 4D card in the box
- Optional dedicated Remote Control Available
- Designed for easy flush mount without any special kit needed
- New CHIRP Sounder with selectable 300w, 600w, & 1kW outputs (NavPro-900F version)
- CHIRP Sounder has scroll back screen memory that allows user to quickly scroll back and pickoff a location to mark on Nav Chart.
- Uses the popular AIrmar CHIRP Transducers with TX ID will automatically setup the Sounder transducer interconnect
- Adapters available to allow the unit to be installed on older non-CHIRP transducers. Like 50/200 kHz Dual Frequency transducers and 120kHz Single Freq. transducers. This allows the NavPro 900F to be used to retro fit onto any of the older SI-TEX Transducers. For example, any of the transducers used by the very popular old CVS-106 Sounders. 50/200 & 120kHz
- If customer doesn’t have a need for CHIRP sounding he can use a traditional less expensive transducer option
- Internal Hi-Resolution 18Hz 72 Channel GPS Receiver & Antenna
- New User interface makes the unit very easy to operate and navigate with
- Full AIS Integration when interfaced to an AIS Unit